I write this article as a courtesy to TopsWebHost customers to help you configure your eM Client software.
Before you start, be sure you have these handy:
- Your domain name: #####.com
- Your email address: username@#####.com
For more information, please read this article: Creating a POP/IMAP email account.
- Your email password.
CONFIGURE eM CLIENT
- Firstly, download eM Client here and install it into your PC.
2. On the New Account setup window, click on Mail and select Other. Then click Next.
3. This window is where you enter your email information, enter your email account information in this window as shown below. Then lastly click “Finish”.
- Your Incoming mail Server is your domain.
- Your Outgoing mail Server is mail.smtp2go.com. Please note, you can opt for your own SMTP provider but our recommendation is SMTP2GO.