I write this article as a courtesy to TopsWebHost customers to help you configure your Outlook app in your iPhone..
Before you start, be sure you have these handy:
- Your domain name: #####.com
- Your email address: username@#####.com
For more information, please read this article: Creating a POP/IMAP email account.
- Your email password.
CONFIGURE OUTLOOK FOR iPHONE
- Firstly, go to the AppStore, download and install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook (On the day of this post, the latest version was 4.25.0). Enter your email and Add Account
2. Toggle the Advanced Settings button.
3. Fill in the your details as required and Sign In.
- IMAP Hostname: yourdomain.com:993
- SMTP Hostname: mail.smtp2go.com
4. On the popup, click on Login.
5. The setup has been successful. Congats, you’re good to go!